Controlled Drugs Cabinet | CDC-106
At Pharmacy Medical we manufacture this Controlled Drugs cabinet in our own factory here in the UK. The cabinet conforms to BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One). This which is the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises. Furthermore meets, or surpasses the requirements of the "Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973". This is the requirement in the UK for the storage of controlled drugs.
We have designed this cabinet specifically to store Controlled Drugs. The cabinet is constructed from 2mm thick steel. This provides added security compared to our competitors.
All Controlled Drugs Cabinet prices include the necessary fixings and delivery to mainland UK.
The design of our controlled drugs cabinets also sets us apart from our competitors. We use piano hinges to hold the doors in place. As a result we increase the access size into the cabinet. Most of all this enables you to make better use of the internal space. The piano hinge is also stronger then other hinging methods, adding further to the security level offered by our cabinets.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Specification:
- All of our controlled drugs cabinets meet "The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1975". Furthermore they exceed BS2881:1989 level one. These standards are the requirement for controlled drug cabinets in the United Kingdom.
- Constructed from 2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet.
- 3mm thick anchor plates at all fixing points.
- Fully welded construction.
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down full length of hinge side of door.
- A 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge. Complete with 25mm joints and 4.5mm diameter hinge pin. Additionally, to prevent removal of the door the hinge pin is welded.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark - KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance – 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention - They Key cannot be removed when the door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock holds Kitemark KM532920.
- The cylinder holds Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Mortice Deadlock Specification:
- Hardened steel mortice bolt with anti-saw facility incorporated in cabinet design.
- 14mm deadbolt throw.
Polyester powder coated in Ral 9003 (White) Texture.
- Orders placed before 11 am will be dispatched the same working day subject to stock remaining unsold.
- On-line orders placed out of working hours will be processed and dispatched the next working day subject to stock remaining unsold.
- Carriers used operate on a 24/48 hour service but a designated next day service can be arranged. Please Telephone for details 01623 559966
- Controlled drugs and Medicine cabinets sizes up to and including CDC 102 and MED 100 are dispatched using APC carrier company (this may change without notice).
- Deliveries using this method are generally made to customer before 4 pm on the day of delivery, tracking information is available, however a designated delivery slot is not.
- Larger items will be dispatched using a Pallet network and will arrive on a wooden pallet by a third party carrier. The carrier may not be able to take the delivery indoors so assistance may be required to position the pallet in your desired location.
- All deliveries are to a ground floor location ONLY.
- We offer free delivery option on all orders over £99.00 + VAT
- Although we make every effort to keep our stock level indicator live, it is manual and can not always be 100% accurate. If you need you cabinet urgently we suggest you call for an accurate delivery estimate.
- Please note that lead times for volume orders will differ.
- PLEASE CHECK GOODS BEFORE SIGNING FOR THEM
Please Note: "NEXT DAY" refers to dispatch time. If ordered before 11AM, and the item is in stock, you should expect to receive the item the following day. However delivery can take up to 3 working days. If ordered after 11AM any in stock item will be dispatched the following day. By purchasing a product through Pharmacy Medical, online or by any other means, you are accepting these terms. Please also read out terms and conditions.