Information on our CDC100 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
CDC 100 Controlled Drugs Cabinet. Specifically designed for situations and environments where the uses of Controlled drugs is low.
Wall Fixing CDC100 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
Our CDC 100 Controlled drugs cabinet is the smallest stock CD cabinet in our stock range and is designed with low usage of Controlled drugs in mind. The CDC 100 Controlled drugs cabinet is 250mm H x 300mm W x 150mm deep and due to the small size does not have an internal shelf but has a handy small door shelf included. The CDC 100 Controlled drugs cabinet is manufactured to the same specifications as all our other Controlled drugs cabinets and has the full range of features ( except shelf) of our larger cabinets.
The CDC 100 Controlled drugs cabinet is manufactured to BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises and meets, or surpasses the requirements of the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1975”.
The cabinet has a net weight of approximately 8 Kg and a Cabinet capacity of approximately 11 litres.
The CDC 100 Controlled drugs cabinet is designed for wall fixing with 2 x 10mm x 75mm long hexagon head sleeve anchors supplied. The Cabinet should be fitted by a competent person.
We have a you tube video of the CDC 100 Controlled drugs cabinet which will give you an all round view.
This CDC100 Controlled Drugs Cabinet features the following Lock Cylinder Specification:
– One, six pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick and anti-drill features. It also has anti-bump and fire resistant features.
– It is independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
– It is Kitemarked – KM532920
– 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
– The lock has a Key Retention feature , which means the Key cannot be removed whenever the cabinet door is left open.
– The Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005, the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack.
– This cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007) which is a Police preferred specification.
The Cabinet is finished in a wipe clean Polyester powder coated finish Ral 9003 (White) Texture.
We hope this has given you an insight into our smallest Controlled drugs cabinet and we would be very happy to answer any questions you may have. Please telephone us on 01623 559966 where we will be delighted to hear from you.