CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets 270mm W x 335mm D x 300mm H.
Our CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets are manufactured to the highest standards and comply with the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1975”
Wall Fixing CDC002 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
We make our CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets here in the UK at our own factory in Nottinghamshire. These CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets conforms to BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) this is the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises and they meet, or surpass the requirements of the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1975”. These are the requirement in the United Kingdom for the storage of controlled drugs.
These CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets are one of the smaller cabinet in our range and like our CDC001 Controlled Drugs cabinet have been designed specifically for care homes or single use dispensing in mind.
Our CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets are popular with care homes and practices environments where small amounts of Controlled drugs are dispensed or used .
All our Controlled Drugs Cabinet include the necessary fixings and delivery to mainland UK within the price.
We have a you-tube video showing an all round view of our CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets which will give you more information and can be seen here.
CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets specification:
– Size 270mm W x 335mm D x 300mm H
– Shelves – One Fixed internal shelf, no door shelves.
– Net Weight – 12Kg Approx.
– Cabinet Fixings – Wall fixing with 2 x 10mm diameter x 75mm sleeve anchors (supplied). Cabinet should be fitted by a competent person.
– Cabinet Capacity – 27 litres Approx.
Lock Cylinder Specification for CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets:
– one six Pin Euro-profile cylinder which incorporates Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
– It is independently tested and meets BS: EN1303:2005
– It is stamped with a Kitemark – KM532920
– 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
– All locks on CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets feature Key Retention as required by Missuse of drugs ( safe custody) regulations 1975 – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
– The Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005, the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack.
– The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
We hope that our Blog has give you some useful information on our CDC002 Controlled Drugs cabinets. Should you require any further information of help we would be pleased to assist you is we can.
Please email or contact us on 01623 55966 and we would be very happy to help you.