Wall Fixing CDC102S Controlled Drugs Cabinet
The CDC102S Controlled drugs cabinet one of our more popular CD cabinets and is a derivative of our CDC102 which we have produced for almost ten years. The CDC102S Controlled drugs cabinet conforms to The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1975″ and exceed BS2881:1989 level one so is suitable for the storage of Controlled drugs within the UK.
Information on our CDC102S Controlled Drugs Cabinet
To purchase our CDC102S Controlled drugs cabinet please click here.
The CDC102S Controlled drugs cabinet is 520mm high x 570mm wide x 200mm deep. It has an approximate net weight of 26 kg and an approximate volume of 59 litres.
The cabinet comes complete with two removable and adjustable shelves giving complete flexibility of product storage within.
This cabinet , like others in our range of Controlled drugs cabinets,has been designed for the storage of Controlled Drugs in the United Kingdom. It is constructed from 2mm steel which provides additional security over our competitors cabinets.
All listed prices of our Controlled Drugs Cabinet include the necessary fixings and delivery to mainland UK.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Specification:
– The CDC102S Controlled drugs cabinet together with all our controlled drugs cabinets meet or surpass “The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1975” & exceed BS2881:1989 level one. These two regulations combined are the requirement for the storage of controlled drugs in the United Kingdom.
– 2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet construction.
– all fixing points are reinforced with the required 3mm thick anchor plates .
– Fully welded construction.
– The hinge side of door has an Anti-Jimmy folded return down its full length.
– The hinge pin of the 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge is welded to the hinge to prevent removal of door if the hinge is forced.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Lock Cylinder Specification:
– one 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock which incorporates Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
– The locks used are independently tested and meet BS: EN1303:2005
– 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
– In keeping with the required legislation the locks feature Key Retention – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
Polyester powder coated in Ral 9003 (White) Texture.
We hope this blog has been informative. Shoud you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 01623 559966. We’d be happy to help.