NEW CDC1050 Controlled drugs cabinet
Manufactured to British Standard 2881:1989 and to the Misuse of drugs (safe custody) regulations 1975.
Information on our CDC1050 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
If you are specifically interested in this CDC1050 Controlled drugs cabinet please click here for more information and to make a purchase from our shop.
The CDC1050 Controlled drugs cabinet is manufactured by ourselves here at our purpose built factory in Nottinghamshire. This is a new addition to our range and its popularity with customers is currently being assessed.
For more information please click here
Should this unit prove as popular as the items we currently hold as stock then this CDC1050 Controlled drugs cabinet will be held in stock also. Currently this unit is on a 10 working day lead-time from order.
The Cabinet is 1250mm H x 500mm W x 450mm D . It has a volume of approximately 281 lts and weights approximately 62kg.
Its four fully adjustable shelves together with its large capacity make this a very versatile cabinet suitable for use in a range of different Pharmacy and Medical environments.
It’s secure design features the following :-
- Full folded anti jemmy door return
- Full length welded hinge to door
- Two Euro style locks with three keys per lock
- Fully welded construction
- 2mm thick steel
- Wall mounted fixings in the rear of the cabinet
- Four Anchor bolts for wall fixing
- 3mm thick Anchor plates reinforce the fixing holes in the rear of the cabinet
- Wipe clean Polyester powder coated finish
This CDC1050 Controlled drugs cabinet is designed to be wall fixing, however should you require it to be floor fixing please give us a call. We would be happy to arrange that for you.