Controlled Drugs Cupboard, or Controlled Drugs Cabinet.
Buy a controlled drugs cupboard today from Pharmacy Medical, the UK’s leading manufacturer and largest stockists of controlled drugs cupboard.
Controlled Drugs Cupboard conforming to BS2881:1989 and the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1975” and exceed BS2881:1989 level one
BS2881:1989 compliant Controlled Drugs Cupboard
Controlled Drugs Cupboard, or controlled drugs cabinet are what Pharmacy Medical specialises in, so if you are looking for a controlled drugs cupboard you have come to the right place.
You can see our complete range of controlled drugs cupboards, also known as controlled drugs cabinets by clicking here.
Any controlled drugs cupboard manufactured by Pharmacy Medical features:
- Meet “The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1975” and exceed BS2881:1989 level one, which together are the requirement for controlled drug cabinets in the United Kingdom.
- Constructed from 2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet.
- 3mm thick anchor plates at all fixing points.
- Fully welded construction.
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down full length of hinge side of door.
- A 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge. Complete with 25mm joints and 4.5mm diameter hinge pin. The hinge pin welded to hinge to prevent removal of door if the hinge is forced.
On all our new controlled drugs cupboards we use our new Yale Euro Profile Cylinder Lock. This lock provides us with yet another USP over and above our competition. Using a lock form one of the UKs leading lock suppliers adds another layer of security and reliability. Not only is the lock from a name you can trust is is Kitemarked and comes with a 10 year guarantee from Yale themselves.
Controlled Drugs Cupboard Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance – 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock is also Kitemarked – KM532920.
- The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Controlled Drugs Cupboard | Controlled drugs cabinet | Controlled drugs cabinets | Medicine Cabinets | MDS Cabinets | Medicine Trolleys