Traka 21 key management system.
In a hospital care or pharmacy environment keys are a significant issue. Without spending on electronic key infrastructures, such as CLIQ, there have been few ways of monitoring access and usage.
At best the keys will be issued from a security desk. If not the keys will likely be hanging on a hook in open view or hidden in a desk drawer. Should the keys be lost, or they fall into the wrong hands, you could lose access.
Traka 21 offers a technologically sophisticated key management cupboard. Traka 21 combines new and combines innovative RFID technologies with a robust design. As a result it offers advanced management of up to 21 key-sets in an affordable and easy to use system.
Therefore we present Traka 21. This is a simple, efficient and cost-effective which helps to trace and account for every keyset stored correctly within it. The cabinet secures every key set individually. Therefore critical business operations will not be jeopardised.
Key Cabinet System Operation:
- Stand-alone Plug & Play solution with advanced RFID technology
- Touchscreen operation
- Designated keyset access by PIN. Individually locked in place
- Securely attached keys using security seals
- Easy and quick to configure
- No need for a network connection or PC
- Concealed strong fixing points for secure wall fixing
- Mains operated with optional battery backup
Assa Abloy manufacture the Traka 21 system. Assa Abloy on of the most regarded names for key security.
Therefore, buy your traka 21 cabinet from us with piece of mind it will be with you quickly and safely.
If you need any assistance, please get in touch, we will be happy to help!
Please note: The manufacturer dispatch traka 21. Delivery is subject to their terms, usually 5-10 days from order. Please contact us for further information.
- Orders placed before 11 am will be dispatched the same working day subject to stock remaining unsold.
- On-line orders placed out of working hours will be processed and dispatched the next working day subject to stock remaining unsold.
- Carriers used operate on a 24/48 hour service but a designated next day service can be arranged. Please Telephone for details 01623 559966
- Controlled drugs and Medicine cabinets sizes up to and including CDC 102 and MED 100 are dispatched using APC carrier company (this may change without notice).
- Deliveries using this method are generally made to customer before 4 pm on the day of delivery, tracking information is available, however a designated delivery slot is not.
- Larger items will be dispatched using a Pallet network and will arrive on a wooden pallet by a third party carrier. The carrier may not be able to take the delivery indoors so assistance may be required to position the pallet in your desired location.
- All deliveries are to a ground floor location ONLY.
- We offer free delivery option on all orders over £99.00 + VAT
- Although we make every effort to keep our stock level indicator live, it is manual and can not always be 100% accurate. If you need you cabinet urgently we suggest you call for an accurate delivery estimate.
- Please note that lead times for volume orders will differ.
- PLEASE CHECK GOODS BEFORE SIGNING FOR THEM
Please Note: "NEXT DAY" refers to dispatch time. If ordered before 11AM, and the item is in stock, you should expect to receive the item the following day. However delivery can take up to 3 working days. If ordered after 11AM any in stock item will be dispatched the following day. By purchasing a product through Pharmacy Medical, online or by any other means, you are accepting these terms. Please also read out terms and conditions.