Small Compact Unit Dosage Trolley | Plastic Drawers
Our medicine trolleys are built to a very robust design and will withstand the rigours of a long medicine round. Four swivel castors allow easy steering of the trolley through narrow doorways and corridors.
The Medicine Trolleys are manufactured by us and accommodate the blister packed monitored dosage system (MDS) as supplied by Pharmacies (they are not suitable for the storage of controlled drugs).
Our Monitored Dosage System (MDS) Trolleys are manufactured to the highest standards by our own qualified engineers.
Monitored Dosage Trolley Features:
- Drug & medicine trolleys suitable for the storage and dispensing of the blister packed monitored dosage system (MDS) as supplied by Pharmacies.
- Push handles fitted to both ends.
- Removable and adjustable Door shelves accommodate packs/bottles.
- 125mm Dia. soft braked rubber castors.
- Single-point locking for ease of operation.
- Protective bumps.
- Strong Steel construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Optimizes drug storage and distribution in hospitals, health care centres and nursing homes.
- Supplied fully assembled (just choose your own shelf positions).
Monitored Dosage Trolley Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder euro profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark - KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance – 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention - Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock is also Kitemarked - KM532920.
- The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Monitored Dosage Trolley Mortice Deadlock Specification:
- Hardened steel mortice bolt with anti-saw facility incorporated in cabinet design.
- 14mm deadbolt throw.
Pharmacy Medical offers you a significant saving by buying direct from the manufacturer.
Our monitored dosage (MDS) trolleys are designed to compliment our range of controlled drugs cabinets.
We manufacture trolleys and cabinets that will accommodate a variety of different monitored dosage systems (MDS), however should your requirements be for something more specific please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Orders placed before 11 am will be dispatched the same working day subject to stock remaining unsold.
- On-line orders placed out of working hours will be processed and dispatched the next working day subject to stock remaining unsold.
- Carriers used operate on a 24/48 hour service but a designated next day service can be arranged. Please Telephone for details 01623 559966
- Controlled drugs and Medicine cabinets sizes up to and including CDC 102 and MED 100 are dispatched using APC carrier company (this may change without notice).
- Deliveries using this method are generally made to customer before 4 pm on the day of delivery, tracking information is available, however a designated delivery slot is not.
- Larger items will be dispatched using a Pallet network and will arrive on a wooden pallet by a third party carrier. The carrier may not be able to take the delivery indoors so assistance may be required to position the pallet in your desired location.
- All deliveries are to a ground floor location ONLY.
- We offer free delivery option on all orders over £99.00 + VAT
- Although we make every effort to keep our stock level indicator live, it is manual and can not always be 100% accurate. If you need you cabinet urgently we suggest you call for an accurate delivery estimate.
- Please note that lead times for volume orders will differ.
- PLEASE CHECK GOODS BEFORE SIGNING FOR THEM
Please Note: "NEXT DAY" refers to dispatch time. If ordered before 11AM, and the item is in stock, you should expect to receive the item the following day. However delivery can take up to 3 working days. If ordered after 11AM any in stock item will be dispatched the following day. By purchasing a product through Pharmacy Medical, online or by any other means, you are accepting these terms. Please also read out terms and conditions.