CK106 CareKart Trolley | 6 Shallow, 1 Deep Drawer
CK106 CareKart. Pharmacy Medicals single column CareKart procedure trolleys are manufactured in the UK from high quality components.
This single column trolley has been designed to be used with Pharmacy Medicals ‘extra width’ 470mm wide plastic trays. This version shown here features a mild steel construction which is welded and hygienically powder coated, however we also offer a seamlessly welded stainless steel version for improved hygiene and ease of cleaning.
CK106 CareKart Specification:
- 970MM High x 535mm Wide (620mm with bumpers) x 430mm Deep (520mm with bumpers)
- Hygienic design
- Removable plastic trays
- 4 lockable hygienic anti-static castors with bumpers
- Removable tray on top
- 6 x W 469 x L 425 x D 77mm plastic drawers
- 1 x W 469 x L 425 x D 157mm plastic drawer
- Various drawer colour options available
- Featuring the unique Glide, Tilt system for easy and safe access.
- Stainless steel option available
Manufactured in house at Pharmacy Medical, these trolleys are designed to offer a lightweight yet robust trolley for storage and dispensing. Manufactured from either powder coated mild steel or medical grade mild steel, all our ward trolleys are fitted with 75mm braked castors for easy manoeuvrability. All our CareKarts are also fitted with a removable top and protective bumpers at all four corners.
Single Column Trolley Design
All our trolleys feature enclosed sides to improve the security of the contents stored within. Furthermore, these trolleys can be fitted with a locked door, increasing security further. As standard the trolleys are supplied with fixed antibacterial liners that can be easily cleaned and allow for multiple positioning of the optional trays they are designed to house.
As standard, all our ward trolleys feature the following:
- Mild steel powder-coated construction.
- Supplied fully assembled (just position your trays).
- Locking castors fitted to all four corners.
- Protective bumpers fitted to all four corners.
- Removable top.
The trolleys can be optioned with:
- Medical grade stainless steel construction.
- Locking doors.
- Push handles fitted to one end.
- Removable stainless steel top.
All of these trolleys are manufactured in the UK by Pharmacy Medical. Although we offer a wide range of sizes and configurations, we can offer a bespoke manufacturing service on these items for bulk orders. Please get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.
Please note: these trolleys are made to order and will be on approximately a 2-3 working week lead time. Please get in touch for a more accurate current lead time.