PM230 Medicine Drugs Trolley | 9 Blister Pack Capacity
Please Note: These trolleys are made to order. Please contact us for specific lead times.
Our medicine trolleys are built to a very robust design and will withstand the rigours of a long medicine round. Four braked swivel castors allow easy steering of the trolley through narrow doorways and corridors.
This PM230 medicine drugs trolley is manufactured by us and accommodate the blister packed monitored dosage system (MDS) as supplied by Pharmacies.
Our Monitored Dosage System (MDS) Trolleys are manufactured to the highest standards by our own qualified engineers.
When looking for MDS drugs trolleys, there are three key areas to note, these are:
– CASTORS; we use medical anti-static castors, all of which have bumpers and are braked. They are fitted in pace with shake proof washers and bolted to a reinforced base, ensuring they can handle the abuse of a care home round.
– HINGE; we use piano hinge on our doors, down the entire length. We know that the doors often carry liquids etc that are heavy. This wonﾒt be a problem.
– LOCKS; we use the same lock on these trolleys as we use on our controlled drugs cabinets, ensuring they are strong and reliable. We also have an extended base, protecting the key when its left in the lock.
PM230 Medicine Drugs Trolley Features:
– Drug and medicine trolleys suitable for the storage and dispensing of the blister packed monitored dosage system (MDS) as supplied by Pharmacies.
– Removable & adjustable door shelves for ease of operation.
– Push handles fitted to both ends.
– Door shelves accommodate packs/bottles.
– 125mm Dia. soft braked rubber castors.
– Single-point locking for ease of operation.
– Protective bumps around castors.
– Strong Steel construction.
– Wipe clean powder coated finish.
– Optimizes drug storage and distribution in hospitals, health care centres and nursing homes.
– Supplied fully assembled (just choose your own shelf positions).
Monitored Dosage Trolley Lock Cylinder Specification:
– 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder euro profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire-resistant features.
– Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
– Kitemark – KM532920
– TS007 1 Star Cylinder
– Key security grade 5
– Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance ﾖ 30 Nm
– Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
– 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
– Key Retention – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
– Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock is also Kitemarked – KM532920.
– The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Monitored Dosage Trolley Mortice Deadlock Specification:
– Hardened steel mortice bolt with anti-saw facility incorporated in cabinet design.
– 14mm deadbolt throw.
Pharmacy Medical offers you a significant saving by buying direct from the manufacturer.
Our monitored dosage (MDS) trolleys are designed to complement our range of controlled drugs cabinets.
We manufacture trolleys and cabinets that will accommodate a variety of different monitored dosage systems (MDS), however should your requirements be for something more specific please contact us and we will be happy to help.