PM650KL Original Packaging Trolley | 24 Tray
The PM650KL Original packaging trolley is our most popular original packaging trolley.
Please Note: Due to significant demand for these trolleys, lead times may be slightly longer than usual. Please contact us prior to ordering if you require your trolley urgently.
Our PM650KL original packaging trolley is built to a very robust design and will withstand the rigours of a long medicine round. Four braked swivel castors allow easy steering of the trolley through narrow doorways and corridors.
The Medicine Trolleys are manufactured by us and accommodate the blister packed monitored dosage system (MDS) as supplied by Pharmacies.
Our Monitored Dosage System (MDS) Trolleys are manufactured to the highest standards by our own qualified engineers.
When looking for MDS drugs trolleys, there are three key areas to note, these are:
- CASTORS; we use medical anti-static castors, all of which have bumpers and are braked. They are fitted in pace with shake proof washers and bolted to a reinforced base, ensuring they can handle the abuse of a care home round.
- HINGE; we use piano hinge on our doors, down the entire length. We know that the doors often carry liquids etc that are heavy. This wonﾒt be a problem.
- LOCKS; we use the same lock on these trolleys as we use on our controlled drugs cabinets, ensuring they are strong and reliable. We also have an extended base, protecting the key when its left in the lock.
PM650KL Original Packaging Trolley Features:
- Drug and medicine trolleys suitable for the storage and dispensing of the blister packed monitored dosage system (MDS) as supplied by Pharmacies.
- Removable & adjustable door shelves for ease of operation.
- Push handles fitted to both ends.
- Door shelves accommodate packs/bottles.
- 125mm Diameter soft braked rubber castors.
- Single-point locking for ease of operation.
- Protective bumpers around each castor.
- Strong Steel construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Optimises drug storage and distribution in hospitals, health care centres and nursing homes.
- Supplied fully assembled (just choose your own shelf positions).
Monitored Dosage Trolley Lock Specification:
- 1 x push button key code locks.
- 11 individual round buttons
- 15,000 openings from 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
- Battery override
- Not suitable for a Chlorine environment
4 code levels available:
- 8 digit Master Code
- 8 digit Sub-Master Code
- 4 digit User Code
- 6 digit Technician Code
Why are Pharmacy Medicals cabinets better?
To help improve the security of these locks, here at Pharmacy Medical we have made our key code locks operate the mortise bolt that a conventional key lock would throw. This significantly improves the security of our cabinets over the key code locks offered by some of our competitors.
Buy from the manufacturer
Pharmacy Medical offers you a significant saving by buying direct from the manufacturer.
Our monitored dosage (MDS) trolleys are designed to complement our range of controlled drugs cabinets.
We manufacture trolleys and cabinets that will accommodate a variety of different monitored dosage systems (MDS), however should your requirements be for something more specific please contact us and we will be happy to help.