Replacement Locks to suit Pharmacy Medicals Cabinets
These replacement locks are designed to suit our current range and design of Controlled Drugs Cabinets. They will also fit our medicine cabinets and MDS Drugs trolleys.
They are sold individually.
If you are unsure as to what lock you have, please contact us to discuss.
We have two lock types available. Our current 6-pin euro profile cylinder, and our old 7-lever mortise lock.
Yale KMS3010-NP Euro Profile Cylinder Lock Features:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005>
- Kitemark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance – 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock is also Kitemarked – KM532920.
- The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Mortise Lock Specification:
- 1 seven lever mortise lock.
- Hardened steel mortise bolts with anti-cutting device built into the cabinet design.
- Each lock is keyed different, 1500 key differs.
- Keys cannot be removed when the door is in the un-locked position.
- 2 keys provided per lock.
- Key retention as standard.
- This lock type is NOT CLIQ compatible.
- Will only fit Pharmacy Medicals Controlled Drugs Cabinets
- Euro profile mortise bolt part sold seperatley