HTM71 Drugs Tower Unit with Liners
Please Note: This tower unit is made to order and may be subject to an approx. 15 day lead time. HTM71 trays not included.
This HTM71 drugs tower unit conforms to British Standard BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1 the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises, however is not suitable for storing controlled drugs.
Manufactured to the same standard as all our medicine cabinets, the tower units feature full length piano hinge down the length of the doors to improve strength. Manufactured in house at pharmacy Medical, these units are designed for the volume storage and organisation of medicines and are available here with shelving.
These cabinets incorporate a double locking system incorporating 2 x 6-pin euro profile operated mortise locks (keyed to differ). The full specification for these can be seen below. The mortise locks on these cabinets can also be changed for key code operated cam locks.
The orientation and tray sizes are as follows:
- Cabinet Dimensions: 1800 mm High x 750 mm Wide x 550 mm Deep
- Tray dimensions: 600mm wide x 400mm deep x either 100 or 200mm high.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 1800 mm High x 550 mm Wide x 655 mm Deep
- Tray dimensions: 400mm wide x 600mm deep x either 100 or 200mm high.
- BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises
- BS3621 anti-pick & drill, key retaining six pin cylinder lock (supplied with 3 keys)
HTM71 Drugs Tower Unit Specification:
- Strong 1.2mm thick steel construction.
- Welded construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- BS3621:1998 compliant lock.
- Supplied fully assembled
- Antibacterial liners included
Drug / Medicine Tower Unit Lock Specification:
- 2 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder euro profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
Buy direct from the Manufacturer
Buying direct from us, the manufacturer it allows us to offer you our cabinets at a significantly lower price than the competition, whilst ensuring that the product we offer is of higher quality.
Buying direct, we promise you quality cabinets that are in stock at low prices. It really is that simple. No gimmicks or clearance sales, just a good quality products at low prices, every day.