Showing all 6 results
POD Lockers with Key Locks
Metal POD Lockers with Key Locks for storage of medications in healthcare environments.
These POD Lockers with key lock, often referred to as residents own medication cabinets, are designed to store medicines at a patients or residents bedside in a care or hospital environment. Available in a wide range of configurations, these cabinets are available here as standard with a standard cam lock, they can be upgraded to electronic key code locks, or RFID swipe card access. Master keys, key suiting or keyed alike options are available but must be specified at the time of purchase and are a cost option.
Please Note: These cabinets do not conform to any specific requirements for the storage of medicines or controlled drugs in the UK.
- Single point locking
- Optional internal shelving
- Available as bottom or side hinge (cam lock versions only)
- Available with a conventional key lock, push button electric lock, or Mifare compatible RFID swipe card lock
- Solid door option only for security reasons
- Mounting holes to the rear (fixings not included)
- Manufactured from 1.2mm thick mild steel – spot welded
- White – Epoxy powder coat
Please note: these POD lockers are made to order and lead times can vary. Please contact us to discuss. We have also recently modified our RFID locks to a more user-friendly unit. Please ask for further information.
Please contact us to discuss bulk order pricing, master keys or any additional queries you may have regarding these residents own medication cabinets.