Showing all 4 results
HTM71 Trolleys and Ward Trolleys.
Ward Trolleys incorporating the HTM71 tray system.
Manufactured in house at Pharmacy Medical, these HTM71 trolleys are designed to offer HTM71 compatible ward trolleys for storage and dispensing. Manufactured from either powder coated mild steel or medical grade mild steel, all our ward trolleys are fitted with 75mm braked castors for easy manoeuvrability. All our ward trolleys are also fitted with a removable stainless steel top and protective bumpers at all four corners.
HTM71 Ward Trolley Design
All our ward trolleys feature enclosed sides to improve the security of the contents stored within. Furthermore, these trolleys can be fitted with a locked door, increasing security further. As standard the trolleys are supplied with fixed antibacterial liners that can be easily cleaned and allow for multiple positioning of the optional trays they are designed to house.
As standard, all our ward trolleys feature the following:
- Mild steel powder-coated construction.
- Supplied fully assembled (just position your optional trays).
- Locking castors fitted to all four corners.
- Protective bumpers fitted to all four corners.
- Removable stainless steel top.
The trolleys can be optioned with:
- Medical grade stainless steel construction.
- Internal HTM71 plastic trays.
- Locking doors.
- Landscape or portrait construction.
- Push handles fitted to one end.
All of these trolleys are manufactured in the UK by Pharmacy Medical. Although we offer a wide range of sizes and configurations, we can offer a bespoke manufacturing service on these items for bulk orders. Please get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.
Please note: these trolleys are made to order and will be on approximately a 2-3 working week lead time. Please get in touch for a more accurate current lead time.