Showing all 10 results
Metal Medicine Base Units
Drug and Medicine Tower and Base Units Conforming to BS2881:1989 Level 1.
These drug and medicine tower and base units have been specifically designed to conform to British Standard BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1 the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises, however are not suitable for the storage of controlled drugs.
Drug and Medicine Storage Cupboard Construction
All our drug and medicine storage cupboards are manufactured from 1.2mm thick mild steel and feature a welded construction. Our drug and medicine storage cupboards also feature a 6-pin euro profile lock and fully adjustable internal shelving, or a range of plastic sliding drawers.
Available in two sizes and in various different configurations, these units are subject to quick turn around times and available for bulk order discounts.
- BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises
- BS3621 anti-pick & drill, key retaining five pin cylinder lock (supplied with 3 keys)
Generic Cabinet Features:
- 1.2mm mild steel, welded construction
- BS2881:1989 compliant
- BS3621:1998 complaint 6-pin euro profile cylinder lock with 3 keys
- Hygienic and tough white powder coated finish
- Adjustable shelving or plastic trays
- Bespoke manufacturing option available
- HTM63 compatible sizes available
Buy direct from the Manufacturer
Buying direct from us, the manufacturer it allows us to offer you our cabinets at a significantly lower price than the competition, whilst ensuring that the product we offer is of higher quality.
Buying direct, we promise you quality cabinets that are in stock at low prices. It really is that simple. No gimmicks or clearance sales, just a good quality products at low prices, every day