Large Tower Drug Unit with Plastic Trays
Please Note: This tower unit with plastic trays is made to order and may be subject to an approx. 10 day lead time.
This large Drug / Medicine Storage Cupboard conforms to British Standard BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1 the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises, however is not suitable for storing controlled drugs.
Drug / Medicine Tower Unit Specification:
- Strong 1.2mm thick steel construction.
- Welded construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- BS3621:1998 compliant lock.
- Supplied fully assembled
- Wipe clean moulded plastic drawers.
- 7 x 100mm, 5 x 160mm Trays per cupboard
Drug / Medicine Tower Unit Lock Specification:
- 2 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder euro profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
Drug / Medicine Tower Unit Drawer Dimensions:
Shallow: W 469 x L 425 x D 100mm
Deep: W 469 x L 425 x D 160mm
Available as standard in transparent green. Other colours available upon request.