Showing all 9 results
Stainless Steel Dirty Utility Cabinets
Stainless Steel Cabinets Designed for use in a Dirty Utility Environment.
Manufactured around the concept of a fitted kitchen, these dirty utility cabinets are manufactured around a modular carcass and come complete with height adjustable legs, lockable doors and height adjustable shelving. Offering a range of single and double door, wall and base units there is a wide range of options and configurations available to meet your requirements.
Manufactured from 0.9mm thick 304 grade stainless steel, these double skinned cabinets are infection control friendly and designed to be used where traditional timber and laminated cabinets may not be best suited. Featuring a brushed finish and full length stainless steel hinge down the doors, these cabinets offer a stylish finish whilst being tough and durable to survive repeated daily use.
- 0.9mm thick 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Plastic height adjustable legs on all floor standing cabinets
- Full length piano hinge down all door lengths
- Cam locks on all doors
- Height adjustable internal shelving
- Worktop and plinths available to match cabinets
- Sloping tops available for all wall units
- Sink units available
- Infill and blanking panels available