Showing all 5 results
Monitored Dosage MDS Cabinets
MDS Cabinets Conforming to BS2881:1989 Level 1
Manufactured in the UK, all our Monitored Dosage MDS Cabinets come complete with fixings to hold a MDS frame. Our MDS Cabinets are also designed to accommodate a Controlled Drugs Cabinet within (optional cost extra), please click here to see these medicine cabinets.
Our Monitored Dosage MDS Cabinet Construction
All our MDS cabinets are manufactured from 1.2mm thick mild steel and feature a welded construction. Our MDS cabinets also feature a 6-pin euro profile lock and MDS hooks on the back wall.
PLEASE NOTE: These cabinets do not conform to the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1975” and are not suitable for the storage of controlled drugs. Please see our controlled drugs cabinets for controlled drugs storage.
Generic Cabinet Features:
- 1.2mm mild steel, welded construction
- BS2881:1989 compliant
- BS3621:1998 complaint 6-pin euro profile cylinder lock with 3 keys
- Hygienic and tough white powder coated finish
- Mixed MDS drame hooks on the back of the cabinet
- In Stock for next day dispatch, please see our delivery information for more.
- Bespoke manufacturing option available
Please Note: “NEXT DAY” refers to dispatch time. If ordered before 11AM, and the item is in stock, you should expect to receive the item the following day. However delivery can take up to 3 working days. If ordered after 11AM any in stock item will be dispatched the following day. Please read our delivery information tab, or call us for further information.