Monitored Dosage Cabinet | MDS-100 / PM322
All our Monitored Dosage Cabinets are manufactured in house at Pharmacy Medical. This PM322 Monitored Dosage Cabinet is manufactured to BS BS2881:1989, level one, they are suitable for storing medicines in healthcare premises.
All our Monitored Dosage Cabinets offer the following:
- 1.2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet used throughout manufacture.
- Welded cabinet construction.
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down the full length of the hinge side of door, ensuring the cabinet door cannot be removed even if the hinge is forced.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Fully Adjustable shelving
- BS3621:1998 compliant lock.
- Full length anti-jimmy folded return for added security.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Door reinforcing pressing to lock fixing.
Manufactured at our own facilities in the East Midlands, our Monitored Dosage Cabinets are of superior quality and we openly invite you to come and see for yourself how they are made.
Monitored Dosage Cabinets Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance ﾖ 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock is also Kitemarked – KM532920.
- The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Monitored Dosage Cabinets Mortice Deadlock Specification:
- Hardened steel mortise bolt with anti-saw facility incorporated in cabinet design.
- 14mm deadbolt throw.
Buy direct from the Manufacturer.
Buying direct from us, the manufacturer it allows us to offer you our cabinets at a significantly lower price than the competition, whilst ensuring that the product we offer is of higher quality.
Buying direct, we promise you quality cabinets that are in stock at low prices. It really is that simple. No gimmicks or clearance sales, just good quality products at low prices, every day.
– Polyester powder coated in Ral 9003 (White) Texture.