Showing all 4 results
Blister Pack Compatible MDS Drugs Trolleys
Monitored Dosage MDS Drug Trolleys
At Pharmacy Medical we have designed our monitored dosage (MDS) drugs trolleys to withstand the rigours of a medicine round. Our very robust design ensures that they will withstand years of use. Over 25 years of design and development ensures we are offering you the best product, we believe, on the market.
Our MDS drugs trolley design has allowed us to offer many new features. These include electronic locking, a choice of coloured doors, note shelves and improved capacity. We’ve done all this and reduced the overall weight of the trolley without impacting on strength.
Our monitored dosage trolleys will withstand the rigours of a medicine round due to their very robust design. Locking swivel castors allow excellent manoeuvrability of the trolley through narrow doorways and corridors. Pharmacy Medical manufacture all these Monitored Dosage Drug Trolleys offering you quick delivery to anywhere within the mainland United Kingdom. All prices quoted INCLUDE delivery to any UK mainland address! Our highly qualified engineers manufacture all our Monitored Dosage System (MDS) Trolleys. This produces the highest possible standard of trolley.
Blister Pack Compatible MDS Drugs Trolleys Construction
Pharmacy Medicals MDS Drugs trolleys feature a lightweight yet robust design. Constructed from 1.2mm and 2.0mm thick mild steel these trolleys are engineered to be stable and robust. They also feature a 6-pin euro profile lock, four locking swivel castors with bumpers, a note shelf and fully adjustable door shelving as standard. We stock a comprehensive range of MDS trolleys, including boxed medication variants. The extended bases as well as giving more stability offer greater protection for the keys if they are left in the lock while the trolley is being moved from room to room.
All our MDS trolleys feature as standard:
- Mild steel, welded construction
- BS3621:1998 complaint 6-pin euro profile cylinder supplied lock with 3 keys
- Hygienic and tough white powder coat finish
- Fully height adjustable shelving (door shelves standard on all models)
- 3 Keys per lock
- Push handles fitted to both ends
- fold our note shelves
- Bespoke manufacturing option available
We keep our trolleys in stock*, as we manufacture them ourselves. As a result, we can make bespoke sizes, and offer discounts for bulk and repeat orders.
Our trolleys are available in a comprehensive range of sizes. By offering such a comprehensive range, we hope there will be a trolley to meet your needs. MDS trolleys are a key part of pharmacy and care home life. We are here to help find the right one for you, at the right price.
Buy your trolleys from us with piece of mind they will be with you quickly and safely.
If you need any assistance, please get in touch, we will be happy to help!
For more information on how to use our MDS drugs trolleys, please click here.*Subject to stock remaining unsold. Please contact us for current stock levels.
What to look for when buying a Blister Pack Compatible MDS Drugs Trolley
Pharmacy Medicals continued design and development enables us to engineer out common problems found with MDS drugs trolleys. Our years of experience with drugs trolleys, ensures we know the common problems encountered daily. As a result, we have engineered our trolleys to be resilient and durable to these common problems. We have written more on this, however there are three main areas to look for when buying a drugs trolley:
- Locks: It can be found that locks are not durable enough to survive the repeated use they are subjected to, or that keys break in the locks themselves. Pharmacy Medical use a Yale cylinder combined with a quality mortice bolt to ensure a reliable lock and action. In addition, all trolleys feature an extended base to further protect the keys when they are in the lock. Should the worst happen, all our keys are easy to replace. Take one of the two spares to a hardware shop and they can cut a replacement usually whilst you wait.
- Castors: Castors can cause several problems on drugs trolleys. Often found to clog, or at worst fall off, they are vital yet often vulnerable. Pharmacy Medicals trolleys use hygienic medical castors. These anti-static castors are lockable and come with bumpers offering protection to the trolley, castor and the building itself. Furthermore, Pharmacy Medical bolt the castors using nyloc nuts to a reinforced base. This provides a strong anchor point and prevents the castors coming loose from the trolley.
- Hinge: The hinges used on a trolley is very important. The doors on the trolley can often carry the most weight as bottles of liquids are often stored here. Pharmacy Medical use full length piano hinge on their trolleys, ensuring that the doors will handle anything thrown at them.