Showing 1–16 of 17 results
The Leading Controlled Drugs Cabinet Manufacturer
Controlled Drugs Cabinets with warning lights from Pharmacy Medical.
All of the Controlled Drugs Cabinets you see in this category are sold complete with a warning light fitted as standard. The warning light works as a visual warning that the door on your cabinet has been left open. The device fitted here is a stand alone, self contained unit that operates of a single 9 Volt battery.
Please note: these cabinets are made to order and therefore are subject to longer lead times.
When the door of the cabinet is opened, the red light starts to flash. It will flash continuously until the door is closed again.
All our controlled drugs cabinets with warning lights surpass the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973” and exceed BS2881:1989 level one. With the largest stock range of cabinets, we are the go to supplier for controlled drugs cabinets across the independent pharmacy, care, hospital and general medical sectors. With over twenty-five years of manufacturing experience both in cabinet and medical equipment production we have a reputation for quality and service envied by our competitors.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Prices.
We make our drugs cabinets ourselves so they’re cheaper than the competition, it’s really that simple. Consequently, you are buying direct from the people that make them. We manufacture controlled drugs cabinets for others, but through our web site you can purchase direct. Buying your controlled drugs cabinets from the manufacturer you can be sure they will be fully compliant with all the relevant regulations and you will receive a first-class product and service.
- Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973 compliant.
- BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises
- BS3621 anti-pick & drill, key retaining six pin cylinder lock (supplied with 3 keys)
- Compatible with Abloy CLIQ Remote.
Generic Drugs Cabinet Features
- 2.0mm thick mild steel, fully welded construction.
- Full length piano hinge with welded hinge pins.
- Anti jimmy return preventing removal of door even if the hinge is removed.
- Hygienic and tough white powder coated finish.
- Adjustable shelving on select models.
- In Stock for next day dispatch, please see our delivery information for more.
- Bespoke manufacturing option available.
Medical and NHS Controlled Drugs Cabinets
All our drugs cabinets with warning lights are suitable for medical and hospital applications, as well as independent pharmacy.
All our controlled drugs cabinets are also available through NHS Supply Chain. This allows easier purchasing for NHS trusts and hospitals. Having our cabinets on there makes it easier than ever for healthcare professionals to access our great products and prices.
- Due to recent unprecedented demand, lead times on our cabinets may be longer then usual. If you require your cabinet urgently, please contact us after ordering and we will o our best to expedite it to you.
- “NEXT DAY” refers to dispatch time. If ordered before 11AM, and the item is in stock, you should expect to receive the item the following day. However, delivery can take longer. Order after 11AM and we will dispatch stock items the following day. Please read our delivery information for further information. Larger cabinets may take longer, please contact us for more information.