Showing 1–16 of 68 results
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Manufacturer
Controlled Drugs Cabinets from Pharmacy Medical, in stock ready for dispatch.
Here at Pharmacy Medical, all our controlled drugs cabinets surpass the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973” and exceed BS2881:1989 level one. With the largest stock range of cabinets, we are the go to supplier for controlled drugs cabinet across the independent pharmacy, care, hospital and general medical sectors. With over twenty-five years of manufacturing experience both in cabinet and medical equipment production we have a reputation for quality and service envied by their competitors.
Here at Pharmacy Medical, we manufacture all our cabinets ourselves. Now more so than ever. We do not use external companies to manufacture for us. Therefore, we have complete control over the manufacturing process from start to finish. In addition, we conduct every part of manufacturing a controlled drugs cabinet on site in our factory in the East Midlands.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Prices.
We make our drugs cabinets ourselves so they’re cheaper than the competition, it’s really that simple. Consequently, you are buying direct from the people that make them. We manufacture controlled drugs cabinets for others, but through our web site you can purchase direct. Buying your controlled drugs cabinets from the manufacturer you can be sure they will be fully compliant with all the relevant regulations and you will receive a first-class product and service.
- Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973 compliant.
- BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises
- BS3621 anti-pick & drill, key retaining five pin cylinder lock (supplied with 3 keys)
- Compatible with Abloy CLIQ Remote.
Generic Drugs Cabinet Features
- 1.5mm thick mild steel, fully welded construction.
- Full length piano hinge with welded hinge pins.
- Anti jimmy return preventing removal of door even if the hinge is removed.
- Hygienic and tough white powder coated finish.
- Adjustable shelving on select models.
- In Stock for next day dispatch, please see our delivery information for more.
- Bespoke manufacturing option available.
Medical and NHS Controlled Drugs Cabinets
All our drugs cabinets are suitable for medical and hospital applications, as well as independent pharmacy.
All our controlled drugs cabinets are also available through NHS Supply Chain. This allows easier purchasing for NHS trusts and hospitals. Having our cabinets on there makes it easier than ever for healthcare professionals to access our great products and prices. You can see more about our Supply Chain frameworks by following this link.
Cabinet Locks and Electronic Locking
All our cabinets are fitted as standard with our euro profile cylinder lock. These cabinets are now CLIQ compatible. CLIQ is the latest electric locking system being adopted by many NHS and private hospitals. You can option any cabinet ordered from us with this locking system. You can upgrade to the electronic lock in the future, simply change the lock barrel. Please read this information, or contact us for further details.
We are pleased to offer a range of access control solutions from Assa Abloy that compliment our range of drugs cabinets etc. You can read more about this by clicking here.
Trade Drugs Cabinets
Volume orders or trade? If so, please click this link.
- Due to recent unprecedented demand, lead times on our cabinets may be longer then usual. If you require your cabinet urgently, please contact us after ordering and we will do our best to expedite it to you.
- “NEXT DAY” refers to dispatch time. If ordered before 11AM, and the item is in stock, you should expect to receive the item the following day. However, delivery can take longer. Order after 11AM and we will dispatch stock items the following day. Please read our delivery information for further information. Larger cabinets may take longer, please contact us for more information.