ADC100 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
This ADC100 controlled drugs cabinet has been designed to fit into the available space of Ambulances. Although it has been designed for use in Ambulances, it can be used for general applications.
At Pharmacy Medical we manufacture this ADC100 Controlled Drugs cabinet in our own factory here in the UK. The cabinet design surpasses the requirements of the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973”. This is the requirement in the UK for the storage of controlled drugs.
We have designed this cabinet specifically to store Controlled Drugs. The cabinet is constructed from 1.5mm thick mild steel, which is fully welded.
All Controlled Drugs Cabinet prices include the necessary fixings and delivery to mainland UK.
Our unique design is both secure and more usable than those offered elsewhere on the market. Our unique design foregoes an external handle on the cabinet, making it unique to us.
This drugs cabinet has been designed to meet the size requirements of a specific NHS ambulance trust. It was designed and manufactured to fit into the available space occupied by their existing drugs cabinets fitted to their ambulances. This cabinet can be modified to meet your specific size requirements. Please get in touch to discuss, please note that this may affect costs. You can read more information on bespoke manufacture by clicking here.
ADC100 Controlled Drugs Cabinet Specification:
- All of our controlled drugs cabinets meet “The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1973”. The requirement for controlled drug cabinets in the United Kingdom.
- Fabricated from 1.5mm thick mild steel sheet.
- Reinforced anchor plates at all fixing points – Floor fixing.
- Fully welded construction.
- A 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge. Complete with 25mm joints and 4.5mm diameter hinge pin. Additionally, to prevent removal of the door the hinge pin is welded.
Ambulance Controlled Drugs Cabinet Lock Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance – 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- Key Retention – They Key cannot be removed when the door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock holds Kitemark KM532920.
- The cylinder holds Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Polyester powder coated in Ral 9003 (White) Gloss.