Showing the single result
HNB14-02 Controlled Drug Cabinets
Controlled Drugs Cabinets from Pharmacy Medical to HBN14-02 Standards.
Health Building Note 14-02 – Medicines storage in clinical areas.
Here at Pharmacy Medical, all our HBN14.02 compliant controlled drugs cabinets surpass the requirements set by the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973”. We are the go to supplier for controlled drugs cabinet across the independent pharmacy, care, hospital and general medical sectors. With over twenty-five years of manufacturing experience both in cabinet and medical equipment production we have a reputation for quality and service envied by their competitors.
At Pharmacy Medical, we manufacture all our cabinets ourselves. Now more so than ever. We do not use external companies to manufacture for us. Therefore, we have complete control over the manufacturing process from start to finish. In addition, we conduct every part of manufacturing a controlled drugs cabinet on site in our factory in the East Midlands.
Please get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.
- Fully Misuse of Drugs Act 1973 compliant.
- 3.0mm thick mild steel, fully welded construction.
- Compatible with ABLOY® CLIQ™ Remote.
- Mounting holes in the back of the cabinet, fixings provided.
- Single Point Locking.
- Height Adjustable internal Shelves.
- Double Skinned carcass.
- BS3621:1998 complaint 6-pin euro profile cylinder lock with 3 keys.
- Hygienic and tough white powder coated finish.
- Bespoke manufacturing option available.
Bespoke HBN14-02 Controlled Drugs Cabinets.
Single Point Locking Cabinets
Kindly Note: All our multi point locking controlled drugs cabinets are currently made to order and will be approximately 3-4 working weeks from order. If you require them quicker, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your required delivery timescales.