CDC001 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
At Pharmacy Medical we manufacture this CDC001 Controlled Drugs cabinet in our own factory here in the UK. The cabinet conforms to BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One). This which is the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises. Furthermore, meets or surpasses the requirements of the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973”. This is the requirement in the UK for the storage of controlled drugs.
We have designed this cabinet specifically to store Controlled Drugs. The cabinet is constructed from 2mm thick steel. This provides added security compared to our competitors.
All Controlled Drugs Cabinet prices include the necessary fixings and delivery to mainland UK.
The design of our controlled drugs cabinets also sets us apart from our competitors. We use piano hinges to hold the doors in place. As a result, we increase the access size into the cabinet. Most of all this enables you to make better use of the internal space. The piano hinge is also stronger than other hinging methods, adding further to the security level offered by our cabinets.
CDC001 Controlled Drugs Cabinet Specification:
- All of our controlled drugs cabinets meet “The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1975”. Furthermore they exceed BS2881:1989 level one. These standards are the requirement for controlled drug cabinets in the United Kingdom.
- Constructed from 2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet.
- 3mm thick anchor plates at all fixing points.
- Fully welded construction.
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down full length of hinge side of door.
- A 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge. Complete with 25mm joints and 4.5mm diameter hinge pin. Additionally, to prevent removal of the door the hinge pin is welded.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump / pull resistant features.
- Certified to EN1303, drill, pick and pull resistant
- 6-pin mechanism with 30,000 Differs
- Resists snap attacks – break away sections
- Supplied with 3 keys
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Mortice Deadlock Specification:
- Hardened steel mortise bolt with anti-saw facility also incorporated in cabinet design.
- 14mm deadbolt throw.
Polyester powder coated in Ral 9003 (White) Texture.