MLC1020 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
This MLC1020 controlled drugs cabinet features multi point locking and is designed to offer even greater security than our single point locking cabinets.
At Pharmacy Medical we manufacture this MLC1020 Controlled Drugs cabinet in our own factory here in the UK. The cabinet design surpasses the requirements of the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973”. This is the requirement in the UK for the storage of controlled drugs.
We have designed this cabinet specifically to store Controlled Drugs. The cabinet is constructed from 3mm thick steel, which is fully welded.
All Controlled Drugs Cabinet prices include the necessary fixings and delivery to mainland UK.
Our unique design is both secure and more usable than those offered elsewhere on the market. Our unique design foregoes an external handle on the cabinet, making it unique to us.
MLC1020 Controlled Drugs Cabinet Specification:
- All of our multi point locking controlled drugs cabinets meet “The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1973”. The requirement for controlled drug cabinets in the United Kingdom.
- Constructed from 3mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet.
- Reinforced anchor plates at all fixing points.
- Fully welded construction.
Multi Point Locking Controlled Drugs Cabinet Lock Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance ﾖ 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention – They Key cannot be removed when the door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock holds Kitemark KM532920.
- The cylinder holds Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
- Connected to a multi point locking system securing the door at spaced locations.
Polyester powder coated in Ral 9003 (White) Texture.