PM665 Original Packaging Trolley | 24 Tray
Our most popular original pack drugs trolley
The PM665 Original packaging trolley is designed to offer a large capacity for storage and dispensing.
This original packaging trolley is built to a very robust design and will withstand the rigours of a long medicine round. Two braked and two un-braked swivel castors allow easy steering of the trolley through narrow doorways and corridors.
These Medicine Trolleys are manufactured by us and accommodate original packaged medication as supplied by Pharmacies.
PM665 Original Packaging Trolley Features:
- Drug and medicine trolleys suitable for the storage and dispensing of original packaged medication as supplied by Pharmacies.
- Push handles fitted to one end.
- 125mm Diameter soft rubber castors. Two of which are braked.
- Single-point locking for ease of operation. (Two locks, one per door. Keyed to differ)
- Protective bumpers around each castor.
- Strong Steel construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Optimises drug storage and distribution in hospitals, health care centres and nursing homes.
- Supplied fully assembled (just install the shelves).
Monitored Dosage Trolley Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 2 x Cam locks, 90 Degree turn key retained. Keyed to differ.
Pharmacy Medical offers you a significant saving by buying direct from the manufacturer.
Our monitored dosage (MDS) trolleys are designed to complement our range of controlled drugs cabinets.
We manufacture trolleys and cabinets that will accommodate a variety of different monitored dosage systems (MDS), however should your requirements be for something more specific please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Drugs Trolley Design and Construction
Our Monitored Dosage System (MDS) Trolleys are manufactured to the highest standards by our own qualified engineers.
When looking for MDS drugs trolleys, there are three key areas to note, these are:
- CASTORS; we use medical anti-static castors, all of which have bumpers and are braked. They are fitted in pace with shake proof washers and bolted to a reinforced base, ensuring they can handle the abuse of a care home round.
- HINGE; we use stainless steel fire door hinge on our doors. We know that the doors often carry liquids etc that are heavy. This won’t be a problem.
- LOCKS; we use the same lock on these trolleys as we use on our controlled drugs cabinets, ensuring they are strong and reliable. We also have an extended base, protecting the key when its left in the lock.