CDC100 Small Controlled Drugs Cabinet
More Information on our smallest small controlled drugs cabinet.
Here at Pharmacy Medical we manufacture a wide range of sizes of Controlled Drugs Cabinet. From our largest CDC104, through to this, the smallest, small controlled drugs cabinet we manufacture. Our CDC100 is ideal for care homes and other environments where there are not a lot of controlled drugs to be stored. Featuring no internal shelving and a single fixed height door shelf, this cabinet makes the most of the available storage space is offers. In addition, it features a piano hinged door, something some other cabinets on the market do not. This hinge style allows the door to open fully, ensuring you cab get more into the cabinet, more easily.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Conformity:
All of the controlled drugs cabinets we manufacture at Pharmacy Medical conform to the following:
- The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1973
- BS2881:1989 level one.
These standards are the requirement for controlled drug cabinets in the United Kingdom.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Features:
All of the controlled drugs cabinets we manufacture here at Pharmacy Medical, including the CDC100 controlled drugs cabinet, which features the following:
- Constructed from 2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet.
- 4mm thick anchor plates at all fixing points.
- Fully welded construction.
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down full length of hinge side of door.
- A 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge. Complete with 25mm joints and 4.5mm diameter hinge pin. Additionally, to prevent removal of the door the hinge pin is welded.
CDC100 Controlled Drugs Cabinet Features:
This CDC100 controlled drugs cabinet measures 250mm high x 300mm wide and 150mm deep (front to back). This gives it an approximate volume of 5.4 litres. As this is our smallest CD cabinet, we keep it in stock for quick dispatch with delivery usually happening 1-2 working days from you placing an order.