Here at Pharmacy Medical we pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture bespoke controlled drugs cabinets to suit all needs and requirements.
Our latest cabinet has been built for a chemist to incorporate an additional safe.
Pharmacy Medicals Latest Bespoke Controlled Drugs Cabinet
Designed to meet a pharmacy’s exact requirements this bespoke controlled drugs cabinet incorporates two secure areas suitable for the storage of controlled drugs.Both parts of the bespoke controlled drugs cabinet incorporates full width and depth, height adjustable shelving. The larger area incorporates a twin shelving system which again is fully adjustable. The shelves have been designed to offer maximum use of space for storing various heights of bottles and controlled drugs cartons.
This bespoke controlled drugs cabinet was delivered to the customer within three weeks from receipt of order. As ever, we managed to deliver a bespoke, high quality item at market leading prices, within a vary short time frame.
Our website has a dedicated page explaining how we manufacture all our controlled drugs cabinets and can be seen by clicking here. It also contains a page showing how we manufacture our bespoke controlled drugs cabinets and this can be viewed by clicking here.
Although these pages give you a detailed explanation around the production process of a bespoke controlled drugs cabinet, the basic stages are listed here below:
- Ascertain the customer’s requirements and offer advise where necessary.
- Prepare an engineering drawing for submission to the customer. This allows the customer to visualise their product and check all relevant sizes etc. We ask the customer to approve the drawing prior to manufacturing the bespoke controlled drugs cabinet.
- We prepare and submit a pro-forma invoice. Once payment is received, and the drawings are approved, we commence work on the cabinet. We ask for payment prior to starting works as we will have difficulty selling a bespoke controlled drugs cabinet if the customer changed their mind.
- Manufacturing commences. We send all profiles of the cabinet off to be laser cut ensuring accuracy.
- The cabinet blanks, fresh from being laser cut, are then formed into the structure of the bespoke controlled drugs cabinet.
- We then take this formed cabinet and tack weld it into shape. The cabinet now looks like a cabinet. Once we are happy with the fit and shape, the cabinet is fully welded as specified in the misuse of drugs act.
- Now the cabinet is fully welded, all rough weld marks are removed with a sander, ensuring the finish of the cabinet it up to standard.
- The doors are test fitted to ensure that the cabinet is ready for paint.
- The bespoke controlled drugs cabinet is sent to our powder coating facility to be painted.
- The painted components of the controlled drugs cabinet are assembled, the locks are installed and the cabinet is packaged, ready for delivery to the customer.
- The cabinet is sent on its way, either by our own transport, via, APC or the Pallet Network depending on the size of the cabinet and whereabouts the cabinet is being delivered.