Information on our CDC001 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
CDC001 Controlled Drugs Cabinet. Specifically designed for situations and environments where the uses of Controlled drugs is low.
Wall Fixing Controlled Drugs Cabinet
Our CDC001 Controlled drugs cabinet is the second to the smallest stock CD cabinet in our range and has been designed with care homes or single use dispensing in mind. The CDC001 Controlled drugs cabinet is 300mm H x 270mm W x 1210mm deep and has one internal shelf. The CDC 001 Controlled drugs cabinet is manufactured to the identical specifications as our larger Controlled drugs cabinets and includes the full range of features of our larger cabinets.
The CDC001 Controlled drugs cabinet is manufactured to BS2881: 1989 (Security Level One) the specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises and meets, or surpasses the requirements of the “Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1975”.
The cabinet has a net weight of approximately 10 Kg and a Cabinet capacity of approximately 17 litres.
The CDC001 Controlled drugs cabinet is designed to be wall fixed using 2 x 10mm x 75mm long hexagon head sleeve anchors supplied. The Cabinet should be fitted by a competent person.
We have a you tube video of the CDC001 Controlled drugs cabinet which will give you an all round view.
The CDC 001 Controlled Drugs Cabinet features the following Lock Cylinder Specification:
– One, six pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick and anti-drill features. It also has anti-bump and fire resistant features.
– It is independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
– Kitemarked – KM532920
– 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
– The lock has a Key Retention feature , which means the Key cannot be removed whenever the cabinet door is left open.
– The Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005, the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack.
– This cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007) which is a Police preferred specification.
The Cabinet is finished in a wipe clean Polyester powder coated finish Ral 9003 (White) Texture.
We hope this Blog gives you an insight to our CDC001 Controlled drugs cabinet, we would be very happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
Please telephone us on 01623 559966 where we will be delighted to hear from you.