Floor Fixing CDC905 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
CDC905 Controlled drugs cabinet, Manufactured in the United Kingdom by Pharmacy Medical.
To buy our CDC905 Controlled drugs cabinet or any of the Controlled drugs cabinets in our range click here
Our CDC905 Controlled drugs cabinet conforms to the Misuse of drugs (safe custody ) regulations 1975 and British standard 2881:1989 which is the specification for the storage of Controlled drugs in the United Kingdom.
Information on our CDC 905 Controlled Drugs Cabinet
A CDC905 Controlled drugs cabinet is 500mm High x 350mm Wide x 300mm Deep and incorporates the following features:
- Two adjustable internal shelves, no door shelves.
- It’s net Weight (Kg) is – 35Kg Approx.
- The Cabinet is Floor fixing with 4 x 10mm x 75mm long hexagon head sleeve anchors (supplied). We recommend the Cabinet should be fitted by a competent person.
- CDC905 Controlled drugs cabinet has a capacity of 52 litres Approx.
- 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick- anti-drill and anti-bump features.
- Lock independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Constructed from 2mm mild steel sheet
- 3mm thick anchor plates at all fixing points
- Fully welded construction
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down the full length of the hinge side of the door.
- A 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge iw welded to the door and is complete with 25mm joints and 4.5mm diameter hinge pin which is also welded to hinge to prevent removal of door if the hinge were to be forced.
The Cabinet is a smaller sister to our CDC906 Controlled drugs cabinet and was introduced into our range buy popular request of our customers. They asked us to supply a small Cabinet that could be floor mounted and as we manufacture our cabinet ourselves we were happy to oblige. If you would like to see a 360 deg video of the cabinet please click here .