PM460 Nomad® Cassette Trolley | 56 Cassette Capacity
NEW FOR 2019. Our PM460 Nomad® Cassette Trolley is now lighter, more compact but stronger and as commodious as ever.
Our PM460 Nomad® Cassette Trolleys are built to a very robust design and will withstand the rigours of a long medicine round. Four braked swivel castors allow easy steering of the trolley through narrow doorways and corridors.
The Medicine Trolleys are manufactured by us and accommodate the blister packed monitored dosage system (MDS) as supplied by Pharmacies.
Our Monitored Dosage System (MDS) Trolleys are manufactured to the highest standards by our own qualified engineers.
When looking for MDS drugs trolleys, there are three key areas to note, these are:
- CASTORS; we use medical anti-static castors, all of which have bumpers and 2 of which are braked. They are fitted in pace with shake proof washers and bolted to a reinforced base, ensuring they can handle the abuse of a care home round.
- HINGE; we use stainless steel fire door hinge on our doors. We know that the doors often carry liquids etc that are heavy. This won’t be a problem.
- LOCKS; we use the same lock on these trolleys as we use on our controlled drugs cabinets, ensuring they are strong and reliable. We also have an extended base, helping to protect the key if it is left in the lock.
PM460 Nomad® Cassette Trolley Features:
- Drug and medicine trolleys suitable for the storage and dispensing of the Nomad Cassettes as supplied by Pharmacies.
- Removable & adjustable door shelves for ease of operation.
- Push handles fitted to one end.
- Door shelves accommodate packs/bottles.
- 125mm Diameter soft rubber castors, 2 of which are braked.
- Single-point locking for ease of operation.
- Protective bumpers around all castors.
- Strong steel construction.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Optimises drug storage and distribution in hospitals, health care centres and nursing homes.
- Supplied fully assembled (just choose your own shelf positions).
- MDS frames and blister packs not included.
Cassette Trolley Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder euro profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire-resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance ﾖ 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock is also Kitemarked – KM532920.
- The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Monitored Dosage Trolley Mortise Deadlock Specification:
- Hardened steel mortise bolt with anti-saw facility incorporated in cabinet design.
- 14mm deadbolt throw.
Pharmacy Medical offers you a significant saving by buying direct from the manufacturer.
Our monitored dosage (MDS) trolleys are designed to complement our range of controlled drugs cabinets.
We manufacture trolleys and cabinets that will accommodate a variety of different monitored dosage systems (MDS), however should your requirements be for something more specific please contact us and we will be happy to help.
PLEASE NOTE: Nomad Cassettes etc are not provided.