CMED300 Medicine cabinet with internal Controlled Drugs Cabinet.
All our Medicine cabinet with internal Controlled Drugs Cabinet are manufactured in house at Pharmacy Medical.
Medicine Cabinet Specification:
- 1.2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet used throughout manufacture.
- Welded cabinet construction.
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down the full length of the hinge side of door, ensuring the cabinet door cannot be removed even if the hinge is forced.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Fully Adjustable shelving
- BS3621:1998 compliant lock.
- Full length anti-jimmy folded return for added security.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Door reinforcing pressing to lock fixing.
Controlled Drugs Cabinet Specification:
- All of our controlled drugs cabinets meet “The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1975”. Furthermore they exceed BS2881:1989 level one. These standards are the requirement for controlled drug cabinets in the United Kingdom.
- Constructed from 2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet.
- 3mm thick anchor plates at all fixing points.
- Fully welded construction.
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down full length of hinge side of door.
- A 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge. Complete with 25mm joints and 4.5mm diameter hinge pin. Additionally, to prevent removal of the door the hinge pin is welded.
Manufactured at our own facilities in the East Midlands, our Medicine cabinet with internal Controlled Drugs Cabinet are of superior quality and we openly invite you to come and see for yourself how they are made
Medicine Cabinet and Controlled Drugs Cabinet Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 2 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder locks (1 per cabinet) incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance ﾖ 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention – Key cannot be removed when the cabinet door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock is also Kitemarked – KM532920.
- The cylinder has also been awarded Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Medicine Cabinet and Controlled Drugs Cabinet Mortice Deadlock Specification:
- Hardened steel mortise bolt with anti-saw facility incorporated in cabinet design.
- 14mm deadbolt throw.
Buy direct from the Manufacturer.
Buying direct from us, the manufacturer it allows us to offer you our cabinets at a significantly lower price than the competition, whilst ensuring that the product we offer is of higher quality.
Buying direct, we promise you quality cabinets that are in stock at low prices. It really is that simple. No gimmicks or clearance sales, just good quality products at low prices, every day.
- Polyester powder coated in Ral 9003 (White) Texture.