MED401 Double Door Medicine Cabinet
All our Medicine Cabinets are manufactured in house at Pharmacy Medical. This MED401 double door medicine cabinet is manufactured to BS BS2881:1989, level one, they are suitable for storing medicines in healthcare premises.
This medicine cabinet is available with a selection of internal controlled drugs cabinets.
- MED401 – 6 deep internal shelves only
- MED411 – 6 internal shelves & 6 height adjustable door shelves.
The below are British Standards and legislation’s this medicine / drugs cabinet conforms to.
- BS2881:1989 (Security Level One) Specification for Cupboards for the Storage of Medicines in Health Care Premises
- BS3621 anti-pick & drill, key retaining five pin cylinder lock (supplied with 3 keys)
Medicine Cabinet Specification:
- 1.2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet used throughout manufacture.
- Welded cabinet construction.
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down the full length of the hinge side of door, ensuring the cabinet door cannot be removed even if the hinge is forced.
- Wipe clean powder coated finish.
- Fully Adjustable shelving
- BS3621:1998 compliant lock.
- Full length anti-jimmy folded return for added security.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Door reinforcing pressing to lock fixing.
Manufactured at our own facilities in the East Midlands, our Medicine Cabinets are of superior quality and we openly invite you to come and see for yourself how they are made.
Medicine Cabinet Lock Cylinder Specification:
- 1 x 6 Pin Euro-profile cylinder lock incorporating Anti-pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and fire resistant features.
- Independently tested to meet BS: EN1303:2005
- Kitemark – KM532920
- TS007 1 Star Cylinder
- Key security grade 5
- Torque resistance of plug/cylinder relevant to attack resistance ﾖ 30 Nm
- Meets the MLA vulnerability test for cylinders
- 10 Year Lock Cylinder guarantee from manufacturer.
- Key Retention – They Key cannot be removed when the door is open.
- Cylinder meets BS EN1303:2005 which is the latest security standard testing against all methods of attack. The lock holds Kitemark KM532920.
- The cylinder holds Secured by Design accreditation (TS007). This is the Police preferred specification.
Medicine Cabinet Mortise Deadlock Specification:
- Hardened steel mortise bolt with anti-saw facility incorporated in cabinet design.
- 14mm deadbolt throw.
Polyester powder coated in Ral 9003 (White) Gloss.
Electronic Locking on this Medicine / Drugs Cabinet.
Here at Pharmacy Medical we are constantly developing our cabinets to unsure they are the best available on the market. We are proud to be able to incorporate the ABLOY® CLIQ locking system on this cabinet. This is a cost option, please contact us to discuss.
You can read more on the Abloy CLIQ locking system by following this link.
Please note that we do not offer an installation service for this cabinet. However, installation is very simple and we supply all of the relevant number of bolts required to install our cabinets. Installation should be done by a competent person using the fixing bolts supplied. You can read more about installation by following this link.